Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Why can't losing weight be more fun???

I think because we don't make it fun.....so I am going to attempt fun and losing weight.  I just have to do it.   I am not happy with how I look right now and haven't for a long time.  Not that I don't love who I am and love my body no matter what size or shape I am....I honestly can say that I am at that point in my life right now.   I do love my body how it is...but....it isn't good health wise to be this weight.  I need to trim down, get more active, eat better, and I know it will affect the rest of my life.    
So now that I am allowed to move a bit more, and can do a little bit different exercises as well as just stretches, I have variety and I can hopefully get moving enough to help me lose weight faster than starving myself.


No comments: