Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

2 more days till Christmas!!

This is probably not the best time to start a diet, but oh well....I can't stand it anymore.  My weight has been just going up and up.   So back to the Low Carb living for me.    I started on December 21st, weighing in at a whopping 279 lbs.   after just two days I am down 5 lbs.  YAY!   I know I won't get big losses like this all the time, but I will take them when I do!!  

Kids are getting excited for Christmas to come.  I got all the shopping done finally, and now to wrap things will be the harder part, but still will be fun.   I think a glass of my favorite Red Wine and some holiday music and I will be ready to go!!!    The kids are going to see their dad on Sunday till Tuesday.   He is still homeless, but he gets a motel room here in town for the couple of days to be with them.    The kids have really struggled alot with him being out of work and homeless.  I would think that he would want them feel some sort of security knowing that he had a job and a place of his own no matter how small it was.   Elizabeth has struggled the most I think about it all.   I feel just awful, she gets so upset over it.

I need to sit and write him a letter, and let him know all these things, I just don't want him to take anything out on the kids.   I think while they are gone with him I will write it, and give it to him when he brings them home.   I know he still thinks that J.R. is the reason why I left him, but it isn't....it was more a timing thing.  I left and J.R. came into my life right at the same time.   Whether he believes it or not...that is how it happened.  

I am hoping that J.R.'s divorce can become final real soon....and hopefully I will have lost a lot of weight so I can feel beautiful on our wedding day!!    I know that JR thinks I am beautiful no matter what, but I want to FEEL it inside myself again.  
Okay enough rambling for today....I am thinking that after I lose about 25 lbs I am going to take some pictures, ( I have already taken before shots)...so I can compare how I look.
I am hoping that the exercises that I do for my back and strengthening my core will help tone up lots of areas as well.

No comments: