Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Chilly, Rainy and in dire need of some comforting soup!!

http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/2008/03/irish-potato-cabbage-soup-with-soda.html

This is what I am in the mood for this weekend.  It's rainy, cold and just plain blah outside here in Iowa.  I found this recipe when I was doing Gluten Free/ Vegan.    OMG it is to die for.  The Gluten Free Goddess's recipes are amazing, and full of amazing flavor.   I have never had soda bread before and I fell in love!!   I know, probably not the best love affair to have but damn it was yummy!!    So tonight my fabulous husband and I are going to cook together and make this wonderful meal.   (the kids don't like so I will make them something like broccoli/chicken/alfredo pasta for supper.)    They don't know what they are missing!!
If you get a chance please check out her blog...she is AMAZING!!


I Corinthians 13:4-7 4 Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. 5 It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. 7 It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

No comments: