Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Home is.....Here!!

Our new home!!  

I know we moved in almost a month ago now, but I wanted to share a picture of the new place.  We are really loving it!   There is such a peace here.  Even when things are stressful with the kids, JR's job, finances or anything....we still find at the end of the day that we have a peaceful place in which we live.   I have never know this feeling so strong in any place I ever lived.  It sounds kind of nutty doesn't it?   How can a house make you feel peaceful inside?    I thought that too but I think a combination of things has my heart and mind at peace.   1. it is OURS!!  nobody else owns it (well except the bank),  2. The area is quiet, neighbors are nice (the ones we have met so far anyway), and 3. The kids have a little more freedom now, they walk to school and walk home on their own.   I don't have to be so overprotective of them anymore.   This in itself calms me right down to my core.   
This is where the kids will grow up and call home.   Even Shelby even though she won't live here for long.  They will associate this place with HOME!!    We plan to stay here for a very long time.   :)   



I Corinthians 13:4-7 4 Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. 5 It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. 7 It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

No comments: