Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday nights at home

Tonight is no ordinary Friday night at home, so far it's been a Quiet Friday night.  With Ryan sleeping over his friends house across the street, Shelby has a girlfriend sleeping over for the weekend and Elizabeth tagging along with the two teen girls.  J.R. and I find ourselves enjoying the quiet as we sit at the kitchen table, each of us on our laptops, enjoying a Bud Light Lime in a frosted mug, and eating some salad I prepared earlier in the day.   Ahhhh...these are the moments I look forward to.  Just time to take a breath after a busy day.  

Today I did quite a bit when I went out, it was so cold outside and windy.  I had some flat slip on shoes on with my Jeggings....(Jean leggings...LOL).   When I went to Walmart I bought myself some socks and a pair of those "fake Ugg boots" they sell for under 20 bucks.   My feet have been toasty warm all day since then and I was loving it!!   Loved them so much I went back later after the kids got out of school and got the girls each a pair, and bought Ryan a pair of real nice all weather hiking boots for only 20 dollars on clearance.  I love it when I find bargains!!!  

So Shelby's friend that is spending the weekend, is vegetarian.   I didn't know what the difference was really between that and Vegan.   So....I bought lots of salad stuff, and some apples, and boca burgers LOL    Could I be any more lame?   LOL    We are going to try to eat mostly Vegetarian all weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Warm boots, shopping deals, and Boca burgers...sounds like my kind of day! :)