Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

God is in this house!!!

I truly believe that GOD is intervening all over our lives in the most blatant ways this week.   I am seeing it everywhere I turn.   Not only with the nudge to create this group for moms and daughters that I mentioned earlier.  But, with out health and our eating habits.   Now, it has been a long time since Shelby has had anyone stay the night, let alone the weekend.   Of all her friends the one she picks is a Vegetarian.   Now really...I see that as a GOD sighting because it is making us aware of what I have been feeding us lately.   I love food, there is no doubt about it.   But my desire to lose weight also is a priority that fights with food for top spot on a daily, no hourly basis.    Eating healthier is on our minds more, and that is a great thing.  I love that GOD is here with us, and he is guiding our steps so vividly.   Praise the Lord!!


"With all my heart, I will praise the LORD.
Let all who are helpless, listen and be glad."
Psalm 34:2 (CEV)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Of course He is. Never doubt that for one minute. :)

Love ya, girlie!