Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

2 full weeks of Clean Eating...

Since I posted last it has been 2 full weeks of clean eating....and I have to say, WE love it!   Even the kids are liking what I am making, well for the most part anyway.  Shelby still doesn't understand why she can't eat twinkies and cheetos.   She has said that losing weight is all in her mind, and if she thinks before she goes to bed that she will lose weight, then she will get up in the morning and be lighter.   I am not sure it works like that...LOL    I will stick with putting healthy foods in my body for fuel to keep going all day long.  I am going to really start tracking my journey here so that I can have a record and have it all down in one place, not several different ones.   (which I tend to do quite often) LOL

Tonight I am going to measure and take before pics.   It has been kind of busy around here and when I think of it either JR isn't home to help me or we are just so wiped out that I don't feel like doing it.  
Tomorrow I meet with Amy (my physical therapist) at the YMCA to figure out some sort of workout program I can do and possibly tweak it a bit so I can do it at home instead of the gym.   I am hoping that maybe tomorrow or the next day we can get the treadmill and eliptical moved over to the other side of the basement so we can actually use them on a regular basis.   My plan is to get up and get it done each day before breakfast then I know it is done.   I know it will help with building muscle and losing the inches and pounds faster as well.  

So that is my plan.  I am going to post some menus also so I can track that part as well.
So far I have lost 7 lbs and I feel better, definitely have more energy, just gotta get the food a bit tighter and portions are probably bigger than I should be having.  But I think if I were to give my CLEAN eating a percentage, I honestly think we are about 95% clean.   Which is pretty good compared to where we were, and I think about the only not so clean items are salad dressings, miracle whip (but we don't overuse either items so not too bad in my honest opinion).

Spring is here and it is nice to not have to contend with snow and slush anymore, let's hope we don't have any more of it.  
I have to start planning and shopping for EASTER too....going to try to make it a CLEAN Easter!!!   Let's hope anyway!!  

2 comments:

Moliticon said...

The measuring's the thing in which to catch the conscience of the WEIGHT LOSS KING! That's right! We bad!

Melissa said...

You crack me up!! I am doing my best, but the KING is losing weight faster than me.....*sigh*
It's just not fair babe!!