Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Working it

Day 2 of eating Low Carb and I am feeling good so far.   Thank God for Sugar Free Jello!!  Really helped my sweet craving after supper last night.   I am not really sitting down to a "meal" per say, but I am snacking on meat that I have precooked in the fridge.   Being prepared is a big part of success.    I never thought I would come back to LC.   But it worked before.   As I tried to explain to J.R. yesterday, I need to see results faster in order to stay committed to eating that way for an extended period of time.   It's just how I am wired I guess.  

I peed alot yesterday and last night, I think I was up like 4 or 5 times.   Didn't really sleep much at all, but felt okay when I got up this morning, not quite so much dreading getting out of bed.   I go to work tomorrow and I am prepared!!   I will pack a few things I can snack on while I am there for the 4.5 hours.  

Big news, I finally took the leap and I am doing an online class to become a Pharmacy Tech!!   Hopefully by mid summer I will be confident enough to take and pass the certification test.   I hope to be able to have a job as a tech by the time the kids go back to school late August!!  

Hopefully I will have lost a bunch of weight and my back will be much better and stronger by that time so I can work full time or as close to it as possible, and J.R. can cut back on some of his hours.   I know I won't make as much as he does, but he deserves to not have to work so much.   :)

No comments: