Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Waiting....

I went to the doctor today and had blood drawn after fasting all night.   He checked my urine, gave me a quick once over, feeling my abdomen etc....no sugar was found in my urine so that was good news.   Now to wait a couple of days till the bloodwork comes back.    He doesn't think I am pre-diabetic but not ruling it out completely.    This could all be Thyroid related.   Gaining weight could have thrown my levels off some, hence the other symptoms.   I also talked to him about my "all the time" hunger.   I just want to eat and I love to eat.   So once the blood work is in...we will discuss what direction I want to go from there to lose some weight.  There are a couple of options, 3 actually that he wrote down.   I say a couple because one of them I just know I can't do.   It is a drug called Alli...it used to be prescription Xenacal or something like that.    Well it takes the fat that you have eaten and gets rid of it.   (that is putting it nicely).    SO if you eat too much fat, you could spend quite a bit of time with the Tidy bowl man!!   *wink, wink*  if ya know what I mean?   LOL
That is just something I can't do.    But, for right now, I wait.   Could be the end of the week before I know anything.   So life moves forward.  


4 Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant 5or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. 7It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. I Corinthians 13:4-7

No comments: