Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1st week weigh in!!!

4.2 lbs down in 1 week!!  Not too shabby!!   I feel really good, I have been quite diligent with tracking my foods.   I know I could be better with exercising, but if my back is hurting I don't push it.   Hopefully by the time Spring is sprung I will be down more weight and will be more comfortable and moving more freely and more often!!    My meals I have been creating or getting recipes for on the WW site have been awesome!!    Even the kids like some of them.   The ones I know they won't like I just make for J.R. and I.   We have both enjoyed them greatly.

J.R. is doing great too, not snacking on junk at work and I think he has lost some weight too.   Men just lose so much easier than women....Damn Estrogen!!!  

I've been really trying to get more of the recipes I make up on the "Healthy Habits" page on Facebook.  There is a link to the left if you want to check it out.  

I've also been tossing around the idea of taking some online courses at home.....I would like to take the Pharmacy Tech class so I can have some direction in my studying.  I have a couple of study books, but it is hard to digest without some instruction on how to do it.   For fun I would love to take a Creative Writing course or even some Nutrition and Fitness classes.  

Kids are back to school and getting back in the swing of things.   Will post more later about our Family meeting and the rules we all re-made and re-committed to for our house.  
It's laundry day so I better get to washing, drying, folding and putting away!!!   :)

No comments: