Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Patiently waiting....well kind of :)

I ordered some of my new favorite foods from the internet.   VITATOPS!!  www.vitalicious.com   I first found these wonderfully yummy, low calorie, high fiber treats in my Hungry Girl cookbook.  Hungrygirl.com  They were mentioned all over the book.  Not just muffin tops and muffins, but people use them for desserts w/ a little whipped cream on top.  WOW!!  They are so good.   So, JR and I went to one of our local grocery stores and asked if they could get them, since they have the biggest "vegitarian, health food" sections in our small town.   After many weeks of us checking to see if they were there, finally....there they were.  They only stock two flavors, which I love both of them.  I want to try other flavors too, is that so wrong???   :)     So I ordered some more online since I got an e-coupon from their site for free shipping!!!   BONUS!!   Today is the day they are supposed to arrive, ready to put in the freezer.  That is yet another one of the bonuses to buying these wonderful little items in bulk, you freeze them until you eat them.  Just pop one in the microwave for about 25 seconds and you can have a warm double chocolate muffin.   (C'mon, you know you are drooling now huh?)  
When they arrive I will freeze all of them, but I have already factored one in to my points plan for the day!!  :)  They are Weight Watchers points friendly.   Just another reason to fall madly in love with them.  

Here is a pic of a box I have in the freezer already.  


I mean really???   How can you turn that down?   Good for you in so many ways, and they taste good too!!
SO I will sit and wait.....till the UPS man comes a knockin!!

Day 3 has been great, got lots of stuff done that I have been working on.  Feel good, no acid reflux last night YAY!!   And I even got up at 6:15am this morning !!!  Also, I don't feel like I need a nap !!  
I will check back in later....uploading some pics from Shelby's birthday,  Really want to put up some Christmas photos as well.   (I know I am a bit late...oh well) LOL

Have a blessed day everyone!!   No matter what your goals are, every tiny step towards those goals counts!!

No comments: