Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 1 & Day 2

I know, I know....I forgot to post something about day 1, so here is a combined post ....:)

Day 1 went well, I made a big decision and committed myself fully to doing the Weight Watchers Points Plus program online.   So I spent a better part of my day yesterday getting that started up.  I love that I don't have to throw everything out and restock my cupboards and fridge.  I will do with what we have now in the house, and move ahead from here.   I also subscribe to the E-Z Meals program online, which really saves me money.  It is awesome and so many different plans to choose from.  15 dollars for 3 months and you have 3 months worth of recipes and grocery lists.  I print them off and it gives you a grocery list with totals of what you need for the entire weeks meals.  It saves me from having to run out mid week because I don't have something for a meal, and I know for me I end up buying other things that I "think we need", well we really don't but, you know how it goes.   I think this happens to alot of people.  Then they end up spending more money on groceries than they plan to each week.   And in this time of financial instability in our country and in our own homes, who wouldn't pay $1.25 a week to save literally hundreds of dollars a year on food.   Okay, getting down off the soapbox..LOL    I put a button on my page, so check it out!!   :)  

Day 2 is going even better than I could have ever planned.  I was down 1 lb this morning, which in itself is very motivating!!   Although I didn't get up early as I had wanted to do ( I did yesterday though, forgot to mention that up there).    I was up about midnight with some acid reflux, but I know that as I lose more belly fat that will diminish as well and I won't need medication for it.   Then I was up again at 5am to let the dog out, I actually should have stayed up at that point, because I honestly felt rested at that time.  But I figured...it was cold, and the house was quiet why not go back to bed for at least another hour....yea right....I woke about 7:15 when JR came into the bedroom, and I was intending on getting up at that time, but shut my eyes and before I knew it, I had slept another hour...YIKES!!  
I got my food all entered into the WW site and got my points added up for the day.   This kind of planning will surely help me to stay on track.  

I also started another blog...(Like I need one more thing to do right?  LOL)   but that one will be for menus and stuff like that.  This one will still be about the rest of my life as well as updating on the "healthy" changes I am making.   But as I type this...I feel like I should delete that one and just put that stuff on this blog.
One of my resolutions were to Live Simply....okay I think I just convinced myself to do that.   :)
Forgive me for thinking out loud and on the fly but hey, it's who I am!!  

hope everyone has a great day.....I am off to get some work done around here.   :)

No comments: