Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Hitting the wall

So many times I diet and do well for a week or two or even three......I thought if I went Gluten Free this would surely help me to lose some weight a bit faster without the wheat.  Obviously this is not true.   I am stalled...I don't like it and I need to figure out what I can do to get the scale moving back in a downward trend.   I need to stop the picking here and there....I know that the fact that brownies are made gluten free doesn't mean they are healthy for me.   I sometimes hate that I LOVE FOOD!!   I love the way it tastes (if it's good), I love the way it feels in my mouth, and the tastes of things coming together to form and explosion of flavor that satisfies me to the tips of my sparkly painted toes!!    UGH....frustrating to say the least.   It's time to knuckle down and figure it out once and for all....I can't keep doing this to myself.   Time to cut everything I make in half and live through the hunger.   Water, water, water.....need to drink my water as well.  

Okay enough of my whining....time to pull up the bootstraps and move forward like I tell everyone else.   No more messing around.  I have fought counting calories for a long time and I have been on so many eating plans that it would make your head spin.   I think I am taking bits and pieces from every one of those and mixing them together into what I am doing now and it just isn't working!!!    

I can't wait to get moved and get settled in, I feel like life is just in limbo right now and it is causing me some stress and anxiety which I am trying to hide from everyone else around me.   Trying to brush it off and let it go as I wade through a sea of boxes in every freaking room I enter in this place.   Then there is trying to cook, clean and raise my family among the chaos that has become our home.   It makes me want to just scream at times!!!  
I just feel like these next 2 weeks are going to go by so slowly.   I know the day will be here before we know it but it's just been so long since we looked at the house and decided to buy it.  We got so much done in those first 2 weeks than has gone on in several weeks.   Sometimes I feel like we should have not given the sellers so much time to get out of there since it has added to my stress and anxiety.   But that is selfish isn't it?   Okay...taking a deep breath in and out and moving on with my day.


I Corinthians 13:4-7 4 Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. 5 It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. 7 It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

No comments: