Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Where have I been you ask????

Well I haven't blogged like I have wanted to.  Seems like I just never have enough hours in the day to get everything done that I want to.   
So I will update since the last time I posted. 


I joined a Vegan/Gluten free Challenge and I am on day 4 and have lost 4 lbs!!  I feel much better (other than an ear infection I was diagnosed with last Monday  :(  )     
I haven't been formally diagnosed with Gluten sensitivity but I have noticed in the past couple of weeks that giving up "Wheat" gluten I feel so much better.  The bloat is gone, the uncomfortable gas is gone.  And I am losing weight.   Before I started the challenge I had lost 6 lbs in about 10 days.   My clothes are fitting better, heck even my shoes feel better.  Is that crazy or what??   
My whole family is eating better.  Lots of fruits and veggies available for snacks and no junk in the house makes for healthier choices for sure.   


I am going to be posting some of the recipes I have been making (just being creative w/ things we have in the house that we know are vegan and gluten free has been a blast)!!


My husband J.R. is even doing this with me as well.  He also has lost 10 lbs and feels much better too.   So whatever combination we happen to be doing is helping us to feel better and shed some long unwanted extra pounds.   Which will only help us to be more active and enjoy our wonderful lives together!!  


So that is what I have been up to.   I am making a list of the recipes I want to share and I have even been trying to take pics of things I have made recently that I will post as soon as I can.   Since we bought a house and will probably be moving here at some point before the end of this month, I have lots to do by way of packing and preparing for that.  


Thanks for popping in....Have a blessed day!!  





I Corinthians 13:4-7 4 Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. 5 It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. 7 It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

No comments: