Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Blessings....

Blessings....what do you consider a blessing? I have so many blessings that I count each and every day. My kids and JR are my number one blessings. My life isn't complete without them in it. Even on days when the kids are just testing me at every turn...still they are a blessing. Without these tests how do we/they learn? J.R. is such a blessing to me, he is sensitive, kind, respectful and loves me for who I am, not who he thinks I should be. I too love him for who he is, and what he stands for in this crazy world. He has truly done what the title of my blog implies...he has "breathed life into a once empty shell" that was my life. I am more confidant than ever in my abilities. I want to be a better person. Love does make the world go around. :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautimus Melissa...I love this blog. You have so much to share with the world, and I consider myself blessed to have "met" you. Love does make the world go round, you're right about that. When you get a chance, check out the lyrics to the Rascal Flatts song, "Unstoppable." I think you'll see a message in there that will speak to you. Loves and hugs!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

I'm so happy for you!