Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Things I like

I like my eyes, I like my feet and toes....I think they are cute. I like that I am a good friend and I am trustworthy and generally kind to everyone. (unless you are being stupid and disrespectful to others...that bothers me) I like that I am witty and funny, and that I like to talk about anything and everything under the sun. I like what I stand for....what I believe in and how I raise my kids. I like that I am honest and kind of shy sometimes. I like that I am not perfect, that I make mistakes. I like that I learn from my mistakes (most of the time). I like that others think I am special and call me friend. I like hearing someone say I love you. I like the sound of my kids laughing. I like to hug...I like to have quiet time with the man I love!! I like cooking for people and watching them enjoy what I created. I like that I believe in GOD and that I go to church. I like that I am proud sometimes but I also like that I can sometimes forgo my pride and ask for help.
I like ME, I like who I am....I like that you took time to read this!! Thanks and God bless you!

1 comment: