Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pain management

The day after a day that was so full of pain I actually cried. I consider myself someone who has a pretty good tolerance for pain. (I did give birth to 3 kids with no epidural or pain meds) I have never been more anxious to go see a doctor, than I am now to go and see the neurosurgeon about my herniated disc. If surgery is going to be what allows me to exercise, get stronger and be able to participate in the kids lives more fully then I guess it is what I am going to have to do. I have thought of the other options as well, physical therapy, or epidural these will probably take longer but if I am not a candidate then I have to live with that. I just would like to be able to stop taking all this medication.
Okay enough blather about my back pain.
Our family has been invited to a baptism for our friend's little boy. Kids will have fun since it is a FIESTA!! There will be pinatas and all kinds of fun stuff. My pain pills are starting to work so who knows what I could type on here...LOL Good bye for now...have a blessed day!!!







No comments: