Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Anxiety and Stress

Anxiety and Stress...does one cause the other or are they so similar that they have similar effects? I feel as if I have so much of both right now and I really can't seem to distinguish one from the other. I don't want anymore....I want and need happiness and contentment. Peace and harmony. I know life is always going to present challenges that are stressful or anxiety ridden...I want the regular everyday stuff...the "normal" stresses and stuff. Letting go will be so nice...I just know it. I look forward to that day. I look forward to the changes in my life, and in my kids lives especially. I want them to be so happy....and to have a mom who is much more at peace and ease. I am looking forward to the future!! And learning from the past, I refuse to give up who I am for anyone anymore....if someone doesn't like the way I am or the person I am or my beliefs then they aren't good enough to be in my life. I am very accepting of other people and always have been...perhaps to a fault. I am a good person....I deserve to get the respect and love I give out in return.

No comments: