Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Tired

Tired of being tired...that is what I am lately. Hoping for some burst of energy someplace....but it just doesn't come. I should feel energized, but I don't. The sun has been out for days, except today it rained but it was needed. Perhaps I am lacking vitamin D. Night shift really is hard sometimes. I think much harder than I would willfully admit. Weekends that I work sometimes are so long and draining. Thank goodness just one more night and I get a night off. I feel as if I am either always at work or sleeping. I think a Vacation is in order sometime in the near future. Don't you think??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You may very well be lacking Vitamin D. Also, as crazy as this is going to sound, exercise just as much as you can. Exercising will actually help make you less tired, if you can believe it. :)