Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Why do men suck?

Okay so this will be a rant and rave session just to warn you.
Tonight hubby comes home and says..."I thought I told you not to let the kids use the computer". I was like...."ummm..well Shelby asked if she could check her email and the library is closed today, so I let her check it, didn't see any harm in it". Well he went off..."well you don't care what I say....you just don't listen.." Blah, blah, blah is basically what I heard. I know that isn't nice but dang it...I am so tired of him being so bitchy....yep I said bitchy. The man needs anti-depressants or something cause it is annoying me. There are so many other more important things he could be worrying about instead of if one of the kids wer e on the computer.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel for you, honestly I do. I've got one just like him, and I'm ready to T.E.A.R. my hair out. This post of yours runs in the same vein as my FB status from 2 nights ago. LoL

Hang in there!

Melissa said...

Thanks...you too. I swear something is in the air...lots of people having difficulties in relationships that I know.

Moliticon said...

Arrrrrrrrr - I be the pirate of the island of testosterone. Tell him to get his own computer. Kids and adults' computers don't mix - the kids need their own.

Melissa said...

That would be a great answer Moliticon, but we struggle so much financially that we just can't do that at this point. But it sure would help the situation I think....although then we would have to have a timer set up cause kids will fight over whose turn it is..LOL