Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Who am I?


It's 2:52pm, I have been inspired to start a blog. Not really sure what all I will put in here. I think it is good to be able to get things out of my head to clear the way for more important things. As I tend to dwell on things I have no control over...I might as well drop them here and deal with them as I choose. I will warn you that I do tend to ramble on and on, and if things don't make sense right then and there, hopefully someday it comes full circle and all is explained.

I feel as if I have several paths I am walking down lately. Trying to make headway on all of them however isn't an easy task. So perhaps blogging will help me to whittle down the number of paths and make some headway in one direction or another. (if that makes sense to anyone).


Since I have named this entry "Who am I?" I guess I should tell a bit about myself huh?


I am a 42 yr old married woman with 3 kids and 2 dogs, living in small town Iowa. Originally from Boston. I have been married for 9 yrs. Not always blissfully but for the majority "happily". I was a stay at home mom for a few years and then decided that I should go to school and start a career at the age of 39. I went to CNA classes and got my license and I am now a CNA in a long term care dept. of our local county hospital. I mentioned 3 kids, they are a daughter age 15, a son age 8 (almost 9), and a daughter age 5 (almost 6). They are my greatest accomplishments in life. I sometimes sit in awe and wonder that my husband and I could create such wonderful little people. They are all truly "good kids". Of course we are not perfect parents and they aren't perfect children but if we all were....this would be the Stepford Family and life would be a bit boring don't you think?


So I mentioned before about many paths I am on now in my life.....I will get into those in more depth in subsequent blogs. Gotta keep you coming back now don't I? :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooohhh...I like it already! "Gotta keep you coming back now don't I?" is an awesome hook. :)

What your throwing down in this post makes perfect sense to me. I've found that sometimes I can make better sense of my pathways and *mind-mess* if I get it all out in writing - blogging can truly be therapeutic.

You're off to an awesome start!