Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

BIG NEWS

I got big news today....it's official. I am Divorced!! The judge signed the papers today~!!! It has been almost a year since I filed and finally this chapter is closing. We have a fair settlement in place and have set up visitation for the kids to see their dad. Now I can move forward into my life with J.R. The man who makes me so happy I could just burst!! I truly believe we are soul mates...I could list a million reasons why...but I won't....I know what they are and so does J.R. and for that we are truly blessed!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Beautimus Melissa! I am so happy and thrilled for you! You deserve every happiness in the world...so, now that one chapter has officially closed, enjoy this new one. Make it your own, write a little in it each day, and love like there's no tomorrow. :)