Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Feeling like crap

I know that the world doesn't revolve around me and the earth will continue to turn even if I am laid up in bed. But, this being laid up is really getting to me. On one hand I realize that things have to get done, the things I can't do have to be done by someone else. But on the other hand...I feel so alone and segregated just laying in my bedroom. I can't sit up for too long, and I can't walk too far...so here I lay in my bed. It sucks...I hate to sound like I am complaining and ungrateful because I am so grateful and so blessed for all the wonderful help I have received. I am just lonely. I feel like nobody wants to just hang out with me, there is always something else that has to be done. Even J.R. is so busy taking care of everything around the house every day that I barely see him. I follow him around like a lost puppy just hoping that for just a minute he would rub my ears. (not literally..LOL) I feel like I am just not fun to be around. I hurt and I can't even play on the computer or study cause I can't get comfortable. This totally sucks. I can't wait till I am better....God help me through this!!!

No comments: