Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fall

Hi, my name is Melissa and, I LOVE FALL! The crisp mornings that slowly warm into gorgeous, bright, sunny afternoons. Evenings cool enough for a sweatshirt and a patio campfire. Hot cocoa and marshmallows. Sunday afternoon Football!! Kids back in school after a long, hot summer. Finally getting into a routine again, and everyone busy with activities and planning for upcoming holidays. Crisp afternoon walks with dried, fallen leaves rustling underfoot. Need I even mention the fabulous colors of Fall? I didn't think so. :)

I can't believe that September is almost half through. I always say that I am going to plan better, and get things decorated for fall & Halloween and think of great Halloween costumes for not only the kids, but I vow every year that this will be the year I dress up!! So far, no plans made....that probably isn't a good sign is it?

Now that I have had my back surgery and I am "on the mend", I really am vowing to take my recovery time to not only try to study some, but to take time to decorate and plan and really make this Fall and Holiday season the best I have ever had. Now I know that sounds kind of stressful to some, and I wish I were as organized as some of my Fall loving friends. But, alas I am not! But I am really working on it!!
So my faithful friends all 4 of my followers...I hope to be posting some pics before the 1st of October. (wow...writing it out makes it official doesn't it?)

So, here's to cooler temps, apple cider, pumpkin lattes, the smell of cinnamon and cloves wafting through the house....and last but not least to a wonderful FALL for everyone!!!

No comments: