Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Excited!!

Good morning....I am up and at em this morning!! got up about 7:15am and even went for a walk around two blocks with Angi!! Back pain is non existant this morning and I love it!! It's been forever since I woke up with no pain.
So after my posting yesterday about Tattoos....I ended up getting one...actually starting one anyway.... I have designed what I want and it will take up most of the side of my right outer lower leg. But it has meaning, as do most tattoos to the actual bearers of them. Mine is a brightly colorful butterfly and a cercopia moth with vines and flowers linking the two. Last night I got the colorful butterfly, which represents ME..my journey in life and how I finally feel as if I have broken out of my cocoon and unfurled my wings that are colorful, sparkly, fun and pretty. Because, since I got divorced I have started a NEW LIFE!! A life full of wonder, excitement, love and beauty. The moth (when I get it) will represent JR, for he too has emerged from a cocoon and erupted as a beautiful and interesting being. The vines and flowers will represent the connection we have, our life line together, our love and beautiful relationship will be the pretty little flowers throughout the vines. So I have to wait for this to heal and in a few weeks go and get the moth and vines!! The finished product will be so awesome I just know it.
Okay...I have rambled on and on....hope you could understand what I wrote...sometimes I have it in my head but it doesn't come out right on the screen. LOL
I will post a picture on the sidebar. So if you like, please check it out and comment. Thanks!

No comments: