Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Completing tasks.....do you or don't you?

I don't know about you, but some days I feel like I have so many things going at one time, I never feel like I get any of them done.    For instance, this morning...I went into the bathroom and noticed the trash can needed emptying.  No big deal right?   Well I took the bag out and realized there wasn't another bag in there to put right in, I do this so a fresh bag can be put in right away.   I left the bathroom, emptied the garbage into the kitchen trash can and meant to grab another bag from the fancy little holder we have that we keep grocery bags in.  Mind you...our bathroom is not far from either the kitchen trash can, or the bag holder, but , alas....I forgot.  About an hour later I go in to the bathroom and the can is on top of the counter top, still awaiting a fresh bag.   I know I am not a Spring chicken, but sheesh....how forgetful can I be?    Oh well, I guess I can chalk it up to trying to keep track of so many things and that just got moved out of sight for awhile.  LOL  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do this too...I just chalk it up to plain old being busy. Because there is no way in this world it can be me going crazy. LOL. Love ya girl! :)

Melissa said...

Good so it isn't just me? LOL I often think because I am at home all day I can get everything done, but most days I feel like I run from one thing to another like a bee flitting from one flower to another...trying to get all I can done for my Hive!!