Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Changes

Change is good.  Or so I am told anyway.  Today I am re-working and making some changes to my blog which are long overdue.   My intent is to have just ONE blog, not 3 to serve all my needs.   I was just about to re-invigorate an old diet blog I had started and re-started countless times.  Then I thought to myself, "why are you making this more complicated than it needs to be?"  So I nixed that idea and just changed up the name of this one a bit, added a few things, took out a few things and voila!!    What you see here is a little bit more organized than it used to be that is for sure.   More user friendly I would say.   


What do you think??   I have always wanted to spend more time blogging.  I think I make it more difficult than it has to be honestly.   But, I do that with most things.  LOL   I am learning to think before I act or react.  I know what you are thinking..."What a concept"!!
It is saving me more time than I ever thought possible and I like it!!  


So hopefully more people will visit me here.....it is my hope anyway.   


I have some housework to get done before it gets too late in the day, but I will return hopefully with something witty, sarcastic or even informative to say.   
Please stop in whenever you get a chance.....Thanks and have a blessed day!!




I Corinthians 13:4-7   
4 Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. 5 It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. 7 It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 

No comments: