Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ONLY 2 Ingredients??? AMAZING

I love easy recipes...it not only saves us time but the less ingredients the more we know what is in it right?   
Here are a couple of recipes I got from friends I do not take credit for them, I just know I have made them and they are AWESOME!!  


1 Minute Microwave Cake!!
1 box angel food cake mix
1 box any flavor cake mix  (I chose sugar free Devils food..since I am a chocoholic)


Mix both boxes together in a ziploc baggie.  When ready to enjoy a single serving of cake, in a mug mix together 3 tbsp of cake mixture and 2 tbsp water.  Place in microwave for 1 minute and voila...CAKE!!   :)   
**Add in ideas -  1 tbsp mini choc chips, ground coffee for mocha flavor, frozen fruit like Cherries or strawberries.   or just make up your own.  :)  


 Lemon square dessert
1 box angel food cake mix
1 can lemon pie filling


Mix together place in greased baking dish and bake at 350 for 20 minutes  


**Note...the bigger then pan the thinner the squares.   I made mine in a 9x13 pan and they were quite thick.  I think next time I would make them in a jelly roll pan and see how that works out.   It's all trial and error and they taste really good.  Quite refreshing and really satisfy that craving for something sweet.  :) 




I Corinthians 13:4-7 4 Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. 5 It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. 7 It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

No comments: