Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Speaking of changes.....

And we were.........


I think I need a change in hairstyle.  I know it seems trivial to some, but for me my hair is something I change pretty frequently.   Cut, color, style....it's something I don't take lightly and something every so often I just have to change.   I have been letting my hair grow for about a year or so now, and I am pretty much tired of this same hairdo.  I am also afraid that using the flat iron everyday is damaging it too much despite my use of products to inhibit breakage etc.   


I posted on Facebook about it and asked if there were any thoughts.   A friend posted this pic to give me an idea of a hairstyle. 
 I do like it a lot!!  
The only question I have is....1. Am I too old to try to wear this hairstyle??
2. Is my face too fat and round to wear this style??   3. What color would I do it? * since I have like 2 inch roots and tons of new grey to cover up but not enough grey to just let it be grey*   (sigh)   And YES, I know that was more than 1 question...sheesh!!   LOL 


I found a couple of more on Pinterest that I like a lot...guess I could post those here too and see what the consensus is.  :)  
So here goes......


Hair Style No. 1

Hair style No. 2


Hair Style No. 3

Hair Style No. 4

Any help, advice, feedback, or critiques are welcome!!   :)   

Thanks in advance for any and all input!!  



I Corinthians 13:4-7 4 Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. 5 It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. 7 It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

2 comments:

~tammy~ said...

I personally love the one that isnt numbered...it looks quick and easy...it is a spunky and sassy number ....reminds me of you..have fun with it!! i think you should get a splash of color too...i have a little splash of red in my bangs..

Melissa said...

I like that one too, just didn't know if I was too old or fat in the face to pull something like that off. :) I haven't decided on a color yet, was actually thinking of trying to go a bit closer to my natural color but...I hate my natural dish water, blah dirty blonde hair. LOL