Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday

Here goes, day one of my journey to get 100 lbs off this old 45 year old frame.  
Started out my day with about 15 minutes of stretches and Yoga breathing.  Kids were up doing their thing already so that made things easier to do this first thing when I got up. 


I drove the kids to school and came back to start my day with a healthy breakfast.  **NOTE: I do not plan to count calories...too overwhelming for me....so healthier, lower fat and lower sugar choices and portion control are going to be key for me.**


Breakfast was - 1 cup homemade yogurt, 1 cup blueberries, 1/2 cup homemade granola, 6 oz OJ, 1 cup black coffee 
I poached some chicken and started a big pot of Chicken soup this morning.  Drank a couple of glasses of water, they were about 20 oz each.  :)   Lunch probably wasn't the best choice but, it was quick and easy since I have to take Shelby to the doc in a bit.  
LUNCH- PF CHANGS General Tso Chicken (ate the whole thing and that was 2 servings)  It's all about striving for the goal right??  One small step at a time.  
My goal is not to eat anything else until dinner, where I will eat chicken soup.  (I am going to put some broccoli in my bowl to add more veggies and I was considering not having pasta in mine, but not quite sure just yet.   Will post later as to what I decide to do.  
Now off to pick up Shelby from school and take her to her appointment, then pick up Elizabeth.  Then Ryan after his band practice.  I have an appointment to get my hair cut and colored today at 4:30pm so hoping that the new cut, new attitude, new outlook on life will certainly help me to stay on task and keep up with my goals.   I may even have time to run to the grocery store to pick up a sugar free cake mix and a box of angel food cake mix...I saw a cool recipe on Pinterest where you mix the two boxes of mix together in a baggie, then when you want something sweet...you put 3 tablespoons of cake mix in a big mug w/ 2 tbsp of water and put in the microwave and BAM!!  You have dessert, so I am thinking this might help with my chocolate cravings and not make me feel so guilty.  With some low fat aerosol whipped cream it would certainly be a treat!!  :)  





I Corinthians 13:4-7 4 Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. 5 It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. 7 It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

No comments: